Choose Your Brands
OmniPCX Enterprise (2)
The foundation of a successful enterprise phone system for medium, large and very large-sized companies.
Today’s organizations want to improve business responsiveness while offering employees more flexibility in the way they work. The OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server (CS) helps employees connect in real-time whatever their location, and hold high-quality business calls with their colleagues and customers.
Organizations can connect the OmniPCX Enterprise CS to the Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow cloud service. The Rainbow mobile, borderless collaboration application is the perfect companion to business phones and helps employees respond faster and better to business requests.
- Provide excellent voice connectivity to your costumers and colleagues
- Ensure employees can make calls wherever they are, on any device
- Serve users across multiple sites, with guaranteed high availability
- Native support for digital, analog, IP, SIP desk phones to preserve phone, cabling and network investments
- Native support for DECT and wireless LAN handsets in office or industrial environment
- Native connectivity to Rainbow cloud
- Native off-site mobility support allows a single contact number, reverse calls, on-call services, session shift across devices and is open to any mobile
- Flexible deployment options: networked appliances for higher availability or virtual machines in centralized private clouds to reduce TCO
- From 50 to 15000 extensions per system, 1M+ extensions with multiple systems
- Proven multi-site support with bandwidth control: employees in all sites can enjoy the same experience even if WAN is not ready for VoIP at day 1
- Built-in call distribution and integration with contact centre solutions
- Add OpenTouch Multimedia Services to support real-time rich media applications like OpenTouch Conversations